Recent blog posts
- MYSQL MAMP fails to start after OSX Lion Upgrade
- Hiding Apache server versions and OS details via Webmin
- Design it. Build it. Making the North East proud!
- Becoming institutionalised - Where has the web design magic gone?
- When is the right time to use Drupal 7?
- Technical and personal musings, what else could I blog about?
Industry standards that work
We understand that the finer points of your project are going give your website an advantage over your rivals.
We also value the impact that a properly introduced and managed project can give to your business and employees.
Accessibility and usability driven web sites and applications
Creative node are active promoters of creating accessible and usable web sites and make every possible effort to ensure our web sites and applications meet industry standards.
Industry standard methodologies and practices
At creative node we listen, we understand and we create the best possible solution on time and to budget.
A typical project will comprise of the following stages.
Initial Discussion & Objectives
- Getting to know you and your business
- What are your goals?
- Target audience
- Who are your competitors?
Structure & Function
- Mapping out your site
- Discuss high level functionality
- Incorporating existing branding into designs
- Development of branding
- Storyboard designs with example content
- Extracting the finer points of your project as outlined in previous Structure & Function section
- Discussion of workflow & integration into back-office systems
Construction & Programming
- Object Oriented Design approach
- Adoption of appropriate frameworks if required
- Unit testing of system components
- Full testing documentation
- Bug-fixing where appropriate
Review, Sign-off & Delivery
- Review of functional components to ensure agreed functionality
- Sign off and delivery of project